Officer Application is open now!
Applications will be due on March 27th.
You can apply for two positions.
Event Coordinator - plans out trips/tours, contacts places to visit, works out schedules.
ICC Representative - Reports to ICC (Inter Club Council) and back to the club, Mandatory meetings, discuss information relating to clubs and student senate.
Treasurer - Handles all club money transactions, keeps a detailed report of all debits and credits. Reports to club ideas about fundraising. Signs in club transactions.
Secretary - Creates/prints forms and keeps information organized, creates detailed hours of meetings and officer meetings and reports at start of each officer meeting.
Vice President - Present at all meetings, assists in all other positions when needed, takes on responsibility of President when current president is not available.
President - Leader of club, makes all final decisions, holds all club meetings, sign off on all club papers, assigns tasks, insures everyone is in good standing, assists in all other positions.
You must submit the officer application form, resume, list of projected courses for the upcoming year, and answers for the following questions:
1. Why do you want to be an officer of the Chabot Architecture Club?
2. What characteristics do you have that qualify you for the position you are applying for?
3. In what other activities (both in and outside of school) are you involved?
4. Describe your experience with the club. Be sure to include specific events that stood out to you.
Your answer should reflect your involvement in the club.
5. What are your educational and career goals?